IPTechView recently participated in the MOBOTIX Global Partner Conference held in October in Mainz, Germany. We were invited to showcase MxMSP and MxLINQ CLOUD, a platform designed as a professional - and at the same time easy-to-use - end user cloud experience with cloud VMS features and full access to all of MOBOTIX’s unique features and analytics.
IPTechView designed the platform from the ground up for MOBOTIX cameras to minimize bandwidth usage, while offering optional megapixel resolution and support for MOBOTIX’s native MxPEG codec with the choice of full megapixel resolution or alternative low-bandwidth cloud storage on a per camera basis. At the same time, the solution provides integrators the ability to securely remotely monitor and manage an end user’s system. With comprehensive privacy and a variety of additional options, the platform is the ultimate upgrade for existing or new MOBOTIX projects.
Last but not least, selling MxLINQ CLOUD is a great way for integrators to introduce the concept of a recurring service fee for allowing end user access to cameras or as a way to bundle their own support and other services.
The MxMSP and MxLINQ CLOUD access and Managed Services Platform are IPTechView's flagship developments to give more power over the cloud to integrators so that they can deploy, monitor, manage, and service all of their video surveillance projects.
Visitors at the MOBOTIX GPC event were able to participate in hands-on demonstrations and learn more about MxMSP and MxLINQ and how they work with MOBOTIX - and other IP products - in the new MxMSP-ready ecosystem. IPTechView has worked to incorporate a variety of additional IP products into the ecosystem, including: DrayTek routers and switches, NASes, and IPTechView’s new SECURITY GATEWAY which is a bridge device to connect and manage other non-MOBOTIX cameras via MxMSP.
At-a-Glance, MxMSP, and MxLINQ offer a wide variety of benefits to both integrator and end user, including:
- Save costs, de-risk, simplify, and speed-up initial MOBOTIX camera installation.
- Manage all aspects of a customer's IP video camera deployment remotely and securely.
- No single point of failure.
- No extra hardware.
- Move from the "break-fix" customer model to a preventive maintenance model.
- Have personal and direct access to MOBOTIX system functionality and peace of mind feedback with real-time system health status.
- Be empowered with privacy choices, event-driven SMS notifications, and the ability to communicate with a technology partner on their device of choice.
- Have cloud recording, cloud storage, and other features available to send users on MxLINQ, MxMSP's easy-to-use companion app, taking an end user’s MOBOTIX experience to a whole new level.
- Generate recurring monthly revenue selling a subscription-based service or - even better - attach your own monthly service to the sale of MxLINQ CLOUD access and VMS.
For more information on MxMSP and MxLINQ, follow this link.